• August 2020: Obtaining the grade of Assistant Master following a competitive examination on file
• June 2017: Obtaining the Doctorate degree in Sciences and Techniques of the Arts, Very Honorable Mention. The thesis is entitled Le trompe-l’oeil otherwise: photographic re-presentations of plastic spaces created by transformations on real spaces, defended on June 16, 2017 under the supervision of Professor Nourredine EL-HANI.
• July 2003: Obtaining the National Master Degree in Fine Arts with Honors. Thesis entitled the surface as a founding element of pictorial space in the works of: Henri Matisse, Nicolas De Stael and Mark Rothko, under the supervision of Professor Nourredine EL-Hani.
• June 2001: Masters in “Plastic Arts”, specialty painting, Mention Assez Bien.
• December 2001: Obtaining the Certificate of Aptitude for Teaching in Secondary Education. (Written and oral test).
• September 2020: Assistant professor at the Higher School of Fine Arts of Tunis
• Since 2012: Assistant at the Higher Institute of Heritage Trades in Tunis (following a transfer).
• 2008 / 2009-2011 / 2012: Assistant at the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Gafsa (following a permutation).
• July 2007: title of University Assistant assigned to the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts of Siliana.
• 2003/2004 – 2006/2007: Teacher (researcher-contract) at the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts of Sfax.
• 2002/2003: Teacher (researcher-temporary) at the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts of Sfax.
You are welcome to CHOOSE & BUY great artworks from NADIA Online Solo Exhibition, in the best prices…!