INFORMATION FOR THE VISITORS
INFORMATION FOR GALLERIES, CURATORS, UNIVERSITIES, ACADEMIES, SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS
- Galleries, Curators: Now, you can promote your artists and your exhibitions to all over the world and contact with the lovers of art, the customers and collectors direct in your: email, facebook, Instagram, skype, viber, whatsapp, mobile. Support your success and open your works in every country with very low cost.
- Universities, Academies, School of Fine Arts: Give the possibility to your Professors and your Students to be promoted in the whole world and give them the opportunity to contact with the lovers of art, the customers and collectors direct in their: email, facebook, Instagram, skype, viber, whatsapp, mobile.
- Support the success of your Professors & Students and make famous your Educational Institution.
Annual viewers in the social media
Annual visitors in our exhibitions
Artists in our community
HOW YOU CAN USE OUR ONLINE GALLERY
- Participation under the Standard Terms
- Participation under Extra Terms
- Organization of Special Exhibition (minimum 30 artists / 60 paintings)
- Renting of our Online Gallery (platform) under special terms. Our team will create your exhibition in 5 working days. (minimum 50 artists / 150 paintings)
- In every case the Full promotion will be supported for 1 month
- In every case your exhibition will be open for 3 years and the visitors of the Online Gallery can visit you.
Online Gallery Team
Zervas Art since 1999 in Rion, Patras, Greece. It is one of the most important private International Artistic Organization in the whole world:
- 320+ Painting Exhibitions in Greece and other 15 countries
- 12 Scientific Conferences
- 7 International Art & Science Festivals
- 13 Artistic / Scientific conferences
- 70+ International Painting Symposiums in Greece (Patras, Athens, Salonika, Crete, Rhodes, Santorini, Mykonos), Rome, Paris, Moscow, Barcelona, Prague, Istanbul, Florence, Saint Petersburg, Casablanca …
- with more than 600 participant artists per year
- 1200 Fine Art Professors from whole the world
- 85+ International Artistic Master Classes
- 2 Exhibitions / Symposiums with the United Nations (2006 / 2008)
- 65+ Universities & Academies of Fine Arts over 60 countries are collaborators Read more