Shaymaa Ahmed Zaidan
Iraqi Plastic Artists Society member.
Jordanian Plastic Artists Society member.
- Realistic drawing and painting.
- Constructive drawing.
- Ability to draw from life.
- Knowledge of Art materials and their skilful use.
- Knowledge of the rules of perspective-composition skills.
- Knowledge of the proportions of the human head, face, and body.
- Knowledge of human anatomy-understanding and using the techniques of rendering tonal value.
- Color theory and techniques for working with colors.
2018 Royal cultural center, solo exhibition, Amman-Jordan.
2018 Iraqi women Artists, Jordanian plastic artists’ society, Amman-Jordan.
2017 Alrowad International Painting Symposium, Irbid-Jordan.
2015 Arabic Women Art, Muntada Alrewad Alkebar, Aman-Jordan.
2015 Arabic Fine Art Festival, Dubai-United Arab Emirates.
2014 Unesco & Patras International Painting Symposium, Greece.
2013 Arabic Fine Art Festival, Amman-Jordan.
(2001 to present)
- Focus on oil and acrylics.
- Creation and sale of original art works.
- Collaboration with other painters and artists.
1999 Bachelor Degree in Biology, University of Baghdad.
2012 Masters in Biology, Yarmuk University, Irbid-Jordan.
2017 Diploma in Plastic Arts, Ministry of Culture, Amman-Jordan.
Iraqi Plastic Artists Society.
Jordanian Plastic Artists Society.